Please find questions and answers about Mozio taxi reservations
What is Mozio’s Standard Cancel policy and what is Flexible Cancel Policy?
Mozio’s Cancellation Policy has slightly changed and now offers two types of free cancellation:
- Standard Cancellation.
- Flexible Cancellation.
With our Standard Cancellation, as long as you cancel your booking online or with the help of our team within your cancellation window, you will receive a credit voucher for the amount paid for the ride cancelled which will be good for a year from the time of cancellation. The credit voucher will be sent to you in an email confirming the cancellation and can be used on any new booking made through Mozio.
Our new Flexible Cancellation allows you to get a refund as a result of your cancellation online or with the help of a team member as long as you cancel within your cancellation policy. The refund will be applied to the same payment method you used when you paid for your reservation minus the fee for the Flexible Cancellation feature.
The feature must be added at the time of booking for this policy to apply.
Some conditions apply:
- “Mozio’s Flexible Cancel Policy” (from now on referred to as “the feature”) is a feature that allows customers who opt in to receive a full refund for the paid value of a reservation that has been cancelled in line with the cancellation policy minus the value of the feature (from now on referred to as “prime”) which will remain non-refundable in all instances.
- Customers who do not opt in on the feature will receive a voucher for the value paid for the ride cancelled in line with the cancellation policy valid for use within a year of issuance on any service booked through Mozio.
- The feature will need to be purchased at the same time of payment of the reservation. Once a reservation has been processed and paid, the feature cannot be added on.
- Cancellation of a reservation outside the cancellation policy will not result in a refund in any case for the value of the ride nor the value of the feature.
- Use of the service implies acceptance of the same regardless of the conditions the service was provided in and resignation of claim for a refund.
- The paid value of the feature will remain non-refundable regardless of any other type of refund offered.
- The value of the refund will match the full amount paid for the reservation and not the full amount of the ride. Coupons and discounts applied will not be taken into consideration for the refunded amount.
How do I cancel my reservation?
You can cancel your booking in two clicks! We know that sometimes your plans change, so we’ve tried to make it easy for you to cancel, in case you need to. As long as it’s before the provider’s cancellation cut-off* (differs by provider, usually 24 hours or less), you can just click on the cancellation link in your confirmation email.
Can I change a reservation that I have confirmed?
Making a change to a reservation is fairly simple but will depend on a series of conditions. Mainly that your reservation is within the cancellation policy and that the provider you selected can accommodate the changes you’re requiring.
Please note, changes may have additional charges since prices are subject to change. Make sure you request your change as soon as possible for us to be able to assist you.
If your request is not cancellable, it will depend on how far in advance you notify us or the local provider about your change request.
Remember, if your request is still within the cancellation cut-off, you could simply cancel your existing reservation and rebook it with the correct details.
Can I bring my wheelchair? Are your vehicles Wheelchair Accessible?
Most of our vehicles will allow you to bring a foldable wheelchair. Please make sure you take into account the amount of luggage you’ll bring since the foldable wheelchair will take up space in the trunk of the vehicle. Please let us know you’ll be bringing a foldable wheelchair on the Special Instructions right before you confirm your booking.
While we attempt to cover all of your needs, not all of our vehicles are wheelchair accessible. We show a picture of the vehicle with a ramp (as shown in the image below) whenever a wheelchair accessible vehicle is available. Please make sure you specify you’ll require a wheelchair accessible vehicle on the Special Instructions right before you confirm your booking.
You find more frequently asked questions in the Mozio pages: Ground Transportation Help Center
How can I contact customer support?
Please get in contact with us!
Email: Send an email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you ASAP, usually within an hour!
Phone USA: Want to speak by phone?
Call (toll-free) at +1 855 980 7669 or +1 415 969 7669
United Kingdom: +44-1456-256055
Or when making a booking online click on the blue button for chat support.